Saturday, December 22, 2012

One Step At A Time 24

Dear Diary,


My mom spent the next few weeks with her hubba Ahmed, in Maldives having the time of their lives. Me and the girls decided not to call them, to avoid any unnecessary worrying. And let them enjoy their time. 


*Calling...*



Me: Aloo 


Shaikha: Hello, shlounech 


Me: Im good, and you?


Shaikha: el7amdellah bkhair, tabeen tyeen baity elyoum? 


Me: Sure, ma waray shay... bss esa3a cham?


Shaikha: Al7een etha tabeen


Me: But it's wakt ghada, shoufay, I'll take a shower wakel bser3a wayeelech 


Shaikha: Shda3wa teghaday 3andena 


Me: Fashlaa


Shaikha: La testa3be6ain, eb ttghadain 3andena, now go take a quick shower ou ta3alay 


Me: Fine


I grabbed my towel, and took a shower... by the time I was done. I saw 5 missed calls from Shaikha



Me: HAAAA YAL 7ANA 


Shaikha: Yaaallaaaaah! Your late 


Me: yallah kany yaya, 5 min away 


Shaikha: Chathaba 7adech, hahaha yallah na6reench 


Me: Wait, eb netghada brou7na ana ou entay 9a7?


Shaikha: La2? The whole family weyana


Me: FASHLA 


Shaikha: Hush. 


I closed the phone, took my purse. and was on my way to her house... I got there, cheeks so red and hot  mn el 7ar.


Shaikha: Wa2akheeeraan! Shfeeh wayhech 6uma6a


Me: La2ana wa7da 7mara ga3d t7en 3lay ayee bser3a


Shaikha: Enzain ta3alay khan a3arfech 3ala my family, Mom this is Farah, Farah this is mom... Dad this is Farah, Farah this is Dad, and of course Sager mala da3y. Already t3arfoun ba3ath 


Khalty Um Sager: Ana shayfetech eb mukan? Wayhech mu ghareeb


Me: eeh khalty, yemken eb 3ers 3amy Ahmed. 


Khalty Um Sager: Eeeeh 9aaaa7! Galatly Shaikha. Enzain yallah shfeech chthy, eklay. 



I scanned the sefra, and my eye caught Sager. Eating like a pig lol. He looked up and saw me looking at him, his face turned red mn el fashla, and 3adal his posture, and started eating like a decent human being. I gave a low chuckle... I finished eating and went to wash my hand, Sager was using the sink next to me


Sager: Elbait elyoum mthalam 


Me: Madamek mawjoud, dayman mthalam 


Sager: Hatha elsanech el 6weel yabeela ga9 tadreen?


Me: La2, madre... la2ana elsanek wayed a6wal 


He took a little water and splashed it on my face 


Me: Ya 7maaar!


Sager: Smela 3alaich, lay6ee7 ni9ich g6ait 3laich maaay 


Shaikha: SAAAAGER! Basek tt7arash feeha! 


Sager: Ohoo, ou yat el maleeqa 


He carried Shaikha and started spinning her around


Shaikha shrieking: Sager bsssss *chuckle* SAAAGEERRR 


Sager: Goulaay sorry 


Shaikha: Eykhasy 


Hs started tickling her like crazy 


Shaikha: Khala9.... hahaahahaha.... khalaaa9..... hahahahahah sssoooorrrryyy!


Sager: Goulaaay sorry 3amy Sager


Shaikha: Sorrrryy 3aaamy Sager 


Sager: 3abaly ba3ad, yallah rou7ay stansay entay ou rfeejtch el maleeqa, 9ej el 6your 3ala ashkaleha taqa3 


Shaikha: yal sakheef *pulled out her tongue


I gave him a cold stare and mouthed I hate you to him. 


His face expression changed, he looked hurt. He turned around and slammed the door of his room... wow. What was that all about?


Shaikha: Now that were done from my annoying brother tabeen nel3ab let dance bl playstation. Its where you put your legs on the colors gala 7asab the screen 


Me: No shit? hahaha a3arfha... yallah 


We spent hours playing this game, ma sheba3na, it was like war... ya ana afouz ya ehya. mu rathyeen enwagef ella wa7da tfouz 3al thanya. This time I chose the level expert. And I started jumping and stepping on the mat so fast, that I twisted my ankle. I laid on the ground crying with pain.


Shaikha: Farah, shfeeech?!?!


Me: Reely 


Sager: Shfeeeekum!? Sh'hal 9rakh? Staghfarallah matkhaloun elwa7ed eenam 


Shaikha: Reel Farah!


Sager: Shfeeha reelha?


Kan 7ada bared, en9edamt... wela hama 


Shaikha: She twisted it


Sager: Okay? Mu awal ou akher wa7da she twists her ankle, khal t7e6 3laiha thalj 


He looked at me and saw me crying. His eyes softened. And he just stayed there staring at me with his brown dreamy eyes. 


Shaikha: SAAAGER


Sager: haaa... shnu? Eeeeh! Yeebay thalj, khanshouf reelha shfeeha 


He looked at my leg, and started moving it a bit, and asking me if it hurts with every time he moves it. He pressured it in some places. He pushed hard on my leg. I quickly put my hand in attempt in pushing his away. But that kind of didn't help. My hand stayed on top of his, holding each other by our finger tips. 


Shaikha: Yebtaaa! 


We both flinched, and pulled our hands away


Sager: Sa3a, yal barda sa3a!


Shaikha: Shtaby kan lazem a93ad foug 


Sager: 3a6eeny yaah


He put it really slowly on my leg and asked me to stay still 


Sager: Rou7ay yeebay lafaf 3shan alefa 3ala reelha and tape


Shaikha: enzain 


Farah: how do you know all this? Like what to do in situations like this?


Sager: I spent the last 3 years taking care of my sister. I did all the research, and took all the classes that I needed to, to make sure nothing happens to my sister wana ma3aref shasawy 


Farah: thats so sweet of you 


I never thought Sager could be this caring. He surprises me by the day.


Sager: Thankyou 


Shaikha came and gave him the stuff. He carefully wrapped my leg up and helped me get up. I sat down on the couch, still in pain, but a lot less than before. 


Sager: You'll be fine. Don't worry, bss shway matfoukha... It'll be back by normal in 2 days, just don't put weight on it. 


Me: Sager


Sager: Hala 


Me: Mashkour


Sager: El3afu Farah. 


And he got up, and left. I just stood there staring at what used to be where he was sitting down. 





5 comments:

  1. NAAAAAAR 3aaajeeeeb your story your writing kil shayyy feeech 3ajeeeb !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovee it ! u always keep me thinking about whts gonna happen next and wanting to read moree !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaayyy!!! I am in looovve with your blog!!! Bas you're taking a long time to post!!! Laaaaaaish!! Bas i love you!!!;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you wear a barooka when you go out? Or you just go out bald ghair elturban

    ReplyDelete