Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Step At A Time 25

Dear Diary,


Weeks passed by wana eb nafs el 7ala, in and out of the hospital every week... I kept over hearing the Doctor telling my mom I wasn't getting any better, but they still had to encourage me, and give me hope... though I know for sure I know have a 50/50 chance in living. Shaikha spent the day at my house, we had a blast


Shaikha: *Burp*


Farah: Hahahaha, weja3!


Shaikha: chub wela chna tawa you burped a bigger one


Me: *BURRRRP*


Shaikha: 3afyaaaaa taryou3aaaaa! Baaaal 3laaaaaich


The bell suddenly rang, and it was Sager... waiting for his sister to finish eating dinner


Me: ge3daaaaayy, latrou7een, taw el nas! ye3ni lazem ukhouch elmaleeq eekhareb 3laina


Shaikha: Magdar, lazem arou7... beezifny la2ana ga3d ana6ra bl 7ar


Mama: khaleeh eedish, 3adi... wetha ma retha, tell farah to go outside to talk to him


Shaikha: Khalty ra7 ee3a9eb


Mama: Nonsense, he's part of the family now.


Shaikha: Enshallah arou7 anady


So me and Shaikha, walked outside. I stayed next to the gate giving her and Sager some privacy. I can see, the anger in his eyes. He was probably more embarrassed than angry. haha, a7san. ana a3alma law ma fashalta. Both Shaikha and Sager walked in the house, Sager without even smiling or saying hi to me


Sager: Salam khalty shlounch? 


Mama: Bkhair 7abeebi, and you?


Sager: el7amdellah tamam


Me: Haaa Sager laish kent m3a9eb a few minutes ago, shda3wa mataby tdesh lai hal daraja *eyebrows raised*


Sager: Laa mu 3an


And Shaikha interrupted him: eeeeh khalty law tshoufeena! Fe9al 3lay, 7saita bughait yerga3ny, ga3d egoul fashla deshay el sayara 


Sager through gritted teeth: eklay tben entay weyaha la arga3 wyouhkum bl 6oufa 


Me: Ha Sager ma sema3tek? Haw shfeek 


Shaikha winked back at me which meant, 7ailna 3laih. Wayha 9ar a7mar, and mom started laughing


Mama: Bss a7ratjaw el walad! hahahaha, yallah ya jema3a ana badesh ghurfuty, have fun doing whatever you wanna do together. 


Me and shaikha: bahahahahaahahhaha " La mu 3an" MASSKEEEN 


Sager: Ana a3almch


And before he could catch Shaikha, she ran so fast, and was out of sight. It was only us 


Sager: Ahaa, so I guess this is only me and you haaa


And he gave me his smile... akhhh my heart just melted


Me: haha wakher 3any 


Sager: Maku 


Me: Wallah a6gk 


Sager: Jarbay 


Me: A9lan agdar asheelk yal 3a9aya, awal mara ashouf 9bay la 3anda 3athalat wela 3anda shay 


Sager: Ahaaaa.... bedaina haaaa.... ana ma 3andy 3athalat? 


Me: Eeeh ma3andk


Sager: khanshouf shloun elli ma 3anda 3athalat beesheelch


Me: Saaagggerrr laaaaaa *giggle* 


I took the bottle of water and poured it on top of him


Sager: Aaaaaaa7777, BAAAARED! 


Me: Muahahahahaha, 3shan matjeesny 


Sager: Shloun ba6la3 al7een?


Me: Take of your shirt eb the room over there, and I'll give you one of dad's old shirts


Sager: Enzain


He took a long time changing so I decided to check up on him, I knocked once, no one answered....


Me: Sager??? 


No answer whatsoever 


Me: Saaaager?? 


I went in, afraid he might have got an asthma attack or something, but I found him looking at the pictures me mom had put up on the wall... He was staring at them, un aware that he was still topless. Oh my god, his body, his perfect biceps, he's so Aaaaahh. I dropped a souvenir on the floor blghala6, 6ela3 kent ga3d atsanad 3lay wana mu mstaw3eba. Umbay fashlaaaaa


Me: Umm, s-s-sorry ma kan... 


And I got lost in his eyes, he came closer and closer by the second, we were dangerously close to each other, I can feel his breathe on my neck. 


Sager whispering: its kind of rude to stare haha 


I snapped back to reality 


Me: Wai3 mn zeenk ag3ad akhzk


And just as I was gonna push him away, I just couldn't, My hand stayed there, more like froze there, on his chest. He put his hands in mine, and we just stood there. Gazing into each others eyes, speaking though our mouths weren't moving, we knew our eyes could say it all... I almost heard Sager whisper a7bch


Me: What?


Sager: e7mm... wela shay 


and he quickly put his shirt back on, completely ignoring the fact of what just happened between us 

9 comments:

  1. Wow the atmosphere is filled with live <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaaaaaaazinnnngggg <3 loved it ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooved it! Pls post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMMAAZIINGG♥♥♥ please post asap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yala please when are you gonna post !! WAITING
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post please!!
    Amazed*_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3ajeeb :') post soon

    ReplyDelete