Saturday, February 9, 2013

One Step At A Time 26

Dear Diary,


We all decided to go out together, Me, Shaikha, Sager, and Noura... Shahad had studying to do, so she stayed at home, catching up with all the lessons she missed.


Noura: Where do you guys wanna go?


Sager: Maskeena m9adga btsougeen ma3a wayhech? Kafy ena Shaikha 7anechat akhethkum, ou kalemat umy, ou umy qa9ebatny, wela ana 3ala buna barou7 agez blshallaih weya rab3y ou nthabe6 banat


He was saying this, completely oblivious that I was there. Wela hama


Noura: Waaai3 nethamek t'thabe6 banat yal 7oushy



Sager: Mu ay bent, sheftlech wa7da el sbou3 elli 6aaf, mu bss jameeeelaa... yaaaaww, 3agly 6ar awal ma I laid eyes on her


Noura: Malat 3laik bss, telgaha wa7da jaikara nafsek


Sager: Ana jaikar? Ma sheftay nafsech yal qeefa


Noura: Farooh, 9a7 uhwa jaikar?


Farah: Shaikha ana asfa, bss 9ej... qe6a3 jaikar 7ail, la mn jesem, wela mn wayh, wela mn akhlaq.


And I gave him the most coldest stare ever. He looked at me appalled, and I walked away, completely aware he was still staring at me like an idiot.


Noura trying to ease the atmosphere: Ooooooh, buuurrrrn


Sager: Chubay noura


And I walked away mad... as confused as I was, I realized. What just happened a few minutes ago, was jealousy. No no no, me? Jealous? 3lay uhwa? Hell to the no... Walking through the crowd mad as ever,  I hear someone calling me.



...: Faraah!! Fraaaai7


I turned around, and surprisingly it was Fahad, my old childhood friend!


Farah: FHAAAIIDD what brings you here?


Fahad: maku wallah yay akheth shaghla ou barja3 el bait


I gave him the most biggest bone crushing hug just to annoy the hell out of Sager. I could see his hands all clenched up in a fist.... Fahad comfortably put his arms around me, completely oblivious of the fact that people were staring.


Me: Oh, can't believe I almost forgot... Fahad, this is Sager, My friend Shaikha's brother, and 6ab3an Noura you know her



Noura: mhhhhmmmm, ohh myy have you grown, looking fine I see


Checking him out mn foug lai ta7at, typical Noura, I rolled my eyes at her


Fahad: Your not so bad yourself


Fahah turned out to Sager and Shaikha 3ashan eesalm 3laihum


Sager: Salam ou 3laikum


And they started talking about god knows what, a few minutes later Fahad excused himself, seeing that he was late for something, and he had to go, I gave him another hug, and I made sure I lingered long enough. He smiled and left. 


Sager: Farah. 


Me: Shtaby? 


Sager: Ummm, farah your nose?


Me: Shfeeh? 


I put my hand over my nose, and found blood all over my hand 


Me: Oh shit! 


Sager: Wait, lemme look at it


Me: Latjeesny, I can handle this on my own


I kept walking faster, and he quickened up the pace as well, I quickly entered the women's bathroom. And took a wad of tissue covering the nose bleed, and tilted my head backwards to keep it from getting worse 


My phone kept vibrating, I knew it was Sager that wouldn't stop calling, I answered him. 


Farah: Yaaaal 7inch!!! jesus, just leave me alone, don't you get it? I don't need your help! I never needed your help, and I never will! Now piss off. 


And I closed the phone eb wayha. Suddenly a rush of guilt filled me from head to toe. 6ela3t bars bser3a batsafla, he looked at me, and was just about to walk away. I fell. 6e7t ghashyana, cause of all the pressure, cause of this nose bleed, cause of how i hurt him. 



*Hours later* 



I woke up in the hospital bed kal3ada, no one was there to be found... I got a glimpse of Sage talking to the Dr. then I heard the door open, and it was him. I faked being asleep, I was so ashamed, and couldn't look him in the eye after what I told him. 


I could feel his breath on my face, and suddenly I felt someone holding my hand


Sager *whispering*  : Farah, please just wake up... you don't know how hard it is for me to see you like this... It's killing me, the fact that your not mine, the fact that you can slip away from my fingers in a heartbeat, the fact that I can't take care of you, the fact that everyday you struggle, but law bss tadreen how much I wish what was happening to you e9eer feeny... اللهم رب الناس اذهب الباس واشفي انت الشافي شفاءا لايغادر سقما ولا ألما.. he kept repeating this over and over again.... until suddenly I heard him say it. Farah I love you, if only you knew. 



Unexpectedly, I squeezed his hand, and pulled him closer to me 



Me: I love you too 




7 comments:

  1. Amaaaaaazzzzinggg, bas please post more often wayid 5alaytina nan6er 7ag this post. nabee post thane #asap please&thankyou -MJK

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH LOVEDD IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur blog! Can u please read and follow mine? Ill follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blog! I read it countenully I'm waiting for the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZINGGG ? May I say !!!! Post post yallah

    ReplyDelete