Sunday, October 21, 2012

One Step At A Time 14

Dear Diary, 


Ugh, the chemo felt absolutely disgusting, I kept throwing up every few days...




Shahad: you can't stay cooped up in the house all day long, elyoum eb t6l3een ma3ana! 


Me: shahad please wallah male khulg:( I have a dr.'s appoitnment el3a9er 



Noura: Al7een 9ertay mus6afa ha?



Me: haha, you guysss pleasseee wallah maaaaaabyyyy 



Noura: btyeen qa9ben 3laich la ayerch mn sha3rech 



Me: Ugh, fine! Bss we only go out for a bit 


Noura: enzain wain taboun engez? 


Shahad: How about we go to chocolate bar? Kelesh male khulg soug 


Me: Fougha! Im so craving chocolate


Noura: okay khala9, chocolate bar it is. 



We9alna chocolate bar and we got our table... Half way through my double fudge vanilla ice-cream, I had the urge to go to the bathroom... Walking my way towards the rest room, I tripped on something, and felt 2 pairs of hands grabbing me, preventing me from falling flat on my face 



Me: Thankyou 



I looked up and it was him.... EWWWWWW! The same guy I found in the hospital, madre laish bss I found him really annoying 



Me: Mumken thedny, Im not falling anymore 


Him: ohh, asef, 3ala fekra ilwa7ed egoul mashkour 


Me: Mashkour 



I said through my gritted teeth and walked away... 





His thoughts 


Shfeeha hathy mada el bouz... wejaa333. Bss its kinda cute when she's mad like that... what am I saying? Yallah 3ad Sager, shlek eb hal suwalef... mu nag9ek, kafe elli ga3d e9eer eb 7ayatek, he snapped back to reality, and just in time he saw her walking her way towards her table again with two girls. She gave him a quick glance, and he gave her a cold hard stare. 




Back to Farah 


Me and the sisters joked around a bit and made our way back to the house. It was 11:00 pm at that time, and mom called a gzillion times worried on where we might be. Of course we reassured her. 



Shahad: you guys, I actually like it when mom keeps nagging on us meta nerja3


Noura: yeah, she never used to ask where we were coming or going



And just as they said that, I got a flashback, I was going out with a bunch of friends to 360, it was a thursday and surprisingly my 2 sisters and mom were chilling on the couch watching tv 



Me: You guys brou7 360 



No one answered me, completely ignoring the fact of my existence 



Me: You guyyysssss, gaaa3d agoulkuummm brouuu7 360!!! 



still no one answered....




Me: YOU GUYSS!! BROU7 360! CANT ANYONE OF YOU LISTEN! 



Mom: okay rou7ay... why are you even telling us? 



I felt so hurt, whether I was in the house or out, it wouldn't matter to them, seeing my friends having their parents call every 30 min, checking up on them, and them complaining on how annoying their parents were, treating them like children, made me want my mom to do that to me. Oh god, if they only knew how much I'd wish if my mom called, if she'd tell me to stay at home, or tell me to change my clothes, or ask me where I was going, or even having a curfew. I wished with all my heart. And it's funny how everything turned out to be. Life is kinda ironic, you get the things you want, but in such an unexpected way. 

3 comments:

  1. This was a short post. Bas atleast you posted right? So thank you. And cant wait for the next post!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next post pleaseeeee?:c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ;* .. I think ra7 y9er shay benha w bain sager ;p Post soon pleas

    ReplyDelete