Monday, November 12, 2012

One Step At A Time 17

Dear Diary,


I passed by Sager ever so coldly, not giving him the slightest attention... he looked pale, I saw him reach out to his pocket to get a his inhaler. He has asthma? Mayloug kelesh. Wait... Why do I care? Enshallah yekhteneg till his face turns blue. Akher hamy. He looked at me and gave me this half hearted smile I glared at him and turned away. 



Sager: Faraah! Lai meta, ye3ni te2asaftlech shda3waa....


Me: way3araf, latkalemny, wakher 3any 


Sager: Enzain 6al3eeny?


Me: cheba7 wayh sha6ale3 feek 



Suddenly I heard a loud thump. And Chick boom legaita 6aye7 3al arth. I rolled my eyes at him, it was probably one of his silly pranks.



Me: Goum bss goum, 3an el dagat 


He didn't wake up 


Me: Tara ashkara daga goum! wela agoulk latgoum, khalek ga3ed 



I left him there lying on the ground expecting it to be one of his lame pranks. Since he had no limits, I would expect anything from him. On my way to the cafe, I bumped into an old family friend, Fahad. 



Me: Omg Fahad is that you?



Fahad: Farah? Its been so long! How are you?


Me: Excuse me? Madre mnu ge6a3. Im good and you?


Fahad: Affaaa ana ga6e3? 7aram 3laich, I used to send you messages all the time, you never answered, so I thought maybe kentay ga3d tasrfeeny 



You see, I was close friends with Fahad mn ana 9gheera, up until his parents decided to work in america, so we got separated at the age of 14. Haha, I used to remember days where his mom and my mom would always say, that Fahad is gonna be my future husband, and we would both go like "EWW" I had a lot of fun memories with him. 



Me: What messages? I never got any messages?


Fahad: Haw shfeech, frai7 kent kela a6areshlech


Me: Mn ay raqam?



He pulled out his phone and showed me the number. 



Me: Fahad, can you be any more stupid?


Fahad: shfeech? Shsawait al7een?


Me: Don't you remember when I changed my number? and I gave it to you, bss you never got to save it on your phone cause you forgot it bel shalaih?


Fahad: eeeeh 9aaaaaaaaaa77, enzain yallah 3a6eeny raqmech ou rej3ay el hotel te2akhar el wakt, I'll talk to you on whatsapp, and we'll catch up


Me: okaaay, take care, byeee 


Fahad: Ne6raay 


Me: Shnu?


Fahad: I missed you so much btw 


Me: *chuckle* me too fahad, bye



I went back to the hotel an hour later with the sounds of an ambulance, I could hear whispers in the crowd


"Umbay maskeen they found him there, egouloun he was in this state for the past hour"


"I feel sorry for the poor kid, it was life threatening you know"


I felt curious and pushed my way through the crowd trying to take a peak at who the person was. I turned around and he was on the trolly. Laying there, looking all vulnerable and sick.





Now who that he is, well your going to find out later on in my next post. I am SO SO SO SORRY for the delay, adre hal mara wayed 6awalt 3laikum

4 comments:

  1. I think its sager!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashkara sager!!! or to throw us off fahad, bas i hope its sager 3shan y9eer shay, anyways please im never up to date with this stuff fa please 3ashani nazlay asap..like now? *innocent smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fahad! Pleeeaaaaase post ASAP!! Lice u!;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yallah plleeaaaaaaasse post soon pleeaaaase pleeeeeaase pweeeeeeeeeeez *pout* *puppy face*

    ReplyDelete