Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Step At A Time 19

Dear Diary, 


I got discharged from the hospital the next day, later on that night, I got a phone call from mother. 



Mama: Hala 7beebti, shlounech, hows everything going? 


My sisters: Yeah we all miss you *yelling* 



Me: Hey you guys, everything's going great! 



Mama: Meta nawya trj3een Kuwait?



Me: Mama, I'd like to stay a little longer, I met this cute kid named Abdulwahab. He's 4 years old, he has leukemia too. I don't know why, bss I got attached to him.



Mama: Khala9 7beebti, do you want me to give u an extra 4 days?



Me: Yeah please. 



Mama: considerate it done. 



Me: Thank you beautiful thaang 



Mama: Your welcome sexy thaang woot wooot 



Me: No. Mom, no *laughing*



Mama: Oh well, it was worth the try. Okay farah, ana based al7een... Waray 3ers, tamreen 3ala shay?



Me: Yeah mama, salamtech and have fun. Oh and mom? When will you find your real prince charming and get married soon? 



I felt the sadness in my mom's voice. 


Mama: Mnu beyetzawejny? Im just a old mother.


Me: Your an old sexy mother, and not any mother. Your my mother. I bet you, elaila you will find your prince charming. Bad3eelech today 



Mama: Hahahaha, farah you silly child. I won't



Me: We'll see 



And I closed the phone from my mom,  and prayed with all my heart, that mom finds the perfect guy for her. That eventually will love her. And care for her, and show her how beautiful she is. After that I threw on my shorts, and shirt. And went to take little Wahaby to the beach. We spent the day lying next to each other, watching the sunset softly reflecting its rays on the water. 


Me: You know little wahoob, there's a quote Ive been using a lot these days. Its by Sarah Kay "there is nothing more beautiful that the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away" that's how me and you should be. Promise me you'll never give up, and you'll keep fighting till the day the ocean stops kissing that shoreline. No matter how many twisters, no matter how many floods, no matter how rainy days. You'll always find the rainbow within that day. 


Wahab: Farah, whats wrong? Ofcourse I'll fight, don't worry I won't let the barber guy touch my hair ever again. And I'll even put what my mom puts on her hair, kherwe3. 



Me: Hahahahahahaha, you know I love you wahoobz? 



Wahab: And I love you too 



I gave him the most tightest hug ever, and whispered in his ear



Me: You are one hell of a soldier. 



Wahab: I'll never let you go. I'll always be here. 




And he put his hand on my heart. His little hand fit perfectly on my chest. I could see little blue blotches on his hand. I traced them with my finger and held his hand into mine. I dropped him to the hospital later on. 



Wahab: Your coming back tomorrow 9a7?


Me: First thing tomorrow 



Wahab: I love you Faroo7. 



Me: I love you too 



I went to his room the next morning, I found the bed empty, with white sheets. I called the nurse real quick.


Me: Where's Wahab?!! WHERE IS HE? 



The nurse: 3a6ach 3umrah 



I held the white sheets so tight. I looked under the bed, hoping he'd be hiding under it like every time, waiting to scare me. But no... He wasn't there. I could see the heart machine, with a straight line. No heartbeat. No nothing. I kept hugging his blue pillow, made especially for him, and his teddy bear was still on the side of his bed. I took it and hugged it so tight. 







3 comments:

  1. heart breaking:😭😭😭💔💔💔

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually cried :"(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7araam :( bas 9ara7 shal yahel ya3ne 3omra 4 years oo ytkalm chthee chan kabrtee shway mu chthe 3ad =))

    ReplyDelete