Saturday, November 3, 2012

One Step At A time 16

Dear Diary, 



It was a hot sunny day, so I decided to take a swim in Jamairah beach, I put on my bikini and a black 7afar top. Put on my flip-flops and took my large bag with my iPod and a book. I took a dip in the beach for a bit, and got a bit tired so I decided to end my morning with a 2 hour tan, iPod on shuffle, and enjoying my book If Tomorrow comes. 



...: umm, shesmech, goumaayyy 



Turns out I accidentally slept while reading my book. A pair of hands were shaking me trying to wake me up. 



Me: Oh its you. Ou its not shesmech, esmy Farah 


Sager: Wlne3em, Your never grateful are you?


Me: Yn3am b7alek, Mn galek tga3dny a9lan?


Sager: Oh so your telling me you were sleeping on purpose for the past 3 hours right?



Me: Shit. Wetha I slept by accident, ent shaku?


Sager: Khala9 3yal akhaleech tn6abkhain wt9eereen baideyana, a7san? Yallah bye. 



And he walked away... wai3 wai3, enaaaaarfzzzz! Ma awa6en guys like him, thinking he owns it all. I went back to the hotel and took a shower. After a hour of getting ready I asked the front desk for a guide. Its not that I didn't know Dubai, its just that I wanted to explore it even more. I spent my day exploring, going through ally's and streets. Places Ive never seen before. I decided to pamper myself in a spa. It was a mixed place, the spa was open for both men and women. I went into my reserved room to change, suddenly I heard the door lock. I was alone in the room with no one. I heard noise coming from beneath the desk, I looked under and I could see almost 20 cockroaches all over the room. I started screaming and yelling jumping on top of the desk. I HATEDDDDD cockroaches, god!!! I swear to you, Im okay with anything except insects. I stayed locked up for the next 10 minutes the cockroaches so close to my feet, I sat on the corner crying, I was terrified. I heard the door un lock with laughter outside. I ran so fast opening the door crying my eyes.



Sager: Haa shloun el daga


He turned around to face me, and saw my eyes drowning. I just stared at him, tears falling down my face. Sager's face was expressionless. He was so surprised, he never thought I would react that way. 



Sager: ermm, Farah... Ana asef wallah ma kent adre ena chthy be9eer feech



Farah: Akrhhkkk akkrrrhhkkk!!! I H A T E you! Latgareb yami ou malek sheghel feeny fahem! 


Sager: Yuba haday geltlech ana asef, ma kan qa9di. It was just a joke



Farah: ya thegel damek bss. 



I walked pass him, and hit him with my shoulder so hard. I hated him, he was so annoying ou wayed 3abala eetha7k, ya kerh tha7keta bss 3asa throusa kelha tnksr 3shan nshouf shloun beerawy throusa elli shkeburhum. Ameeeeen

8 comments:

  1. Laish short:(? Why are your post now short? Laish mo nfs gabl? :( swehm longer pleeasee! And loved the postt<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM HOOKED!! tukfaain just post now, I cant wait any longer wallahh:( Everything is amazing<3.. I love your way of writing and your story. I hope to see that you've posted soon<3.

    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post <3
    Post asaaap xoxo
    -MA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adored the post xoxoxo
    Ebser3a post haa :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaazing ! Bs Make it Longer next time please

    ReplyDelete
  6. long post please im in love with your story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the post<3
    Please post soon;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your blog so far 7adda 3ajeeb!!! Inshalah sager yadri ina feeha cancer!!! Waaaayy 7adda cuute:**

    ReplyDelete