Thursday, November 29, 2012

One Step At A Time 21

Dear Diary,

I went back to Kuwait, with my family and friends greeting me in the airport. Shahad and Noura ran into me giving me the most bone crushing hug. 

Shahad: We missed you so much!!


Noura: Eeeeh, umbay 6afech wayed wayed?


Shahad: OOOSSH SEKTAAAY!!


Me: Haw shelsalfa?


Shahad: Malat 3laich, 7aljech hatha mat3arfeen tsdeena! YUMAA BENTECH GALAT ENA FEEH SHAY


Mom gave Noura a hit on a head, and turned to me and smiled


Noura: Ouch.


Shahad: Chub testahlain


Mama: Hala 7beebti, how was your vacation


Me: So Much for a vacation bss el7amdellah... enzain shelsalfa! Goulouly, ma7eb chthy


Mama: well... I kind of, got engaged


Me: WHAAAAAATTTT!!! MNUUU?? METAAA?? LAISHH MA GELTEELY???


Mama: Remember lam an gelteely that Im gonna find my prince charming eb hal 3ers specifically? Well I did, I was once a married man, then allah yer7amha murta matat while giving birth, and so did the child. He's been a widow ever since. Akbar mny in a year and he comes from a good family. I got everyone's approval on this, Im just waiting for yours 3shan namlech sometime in the next month. We wanna do it fast just in case your dad decides to make a riot. 


Me: Mom are you kidding? Im more than just okay with this! GO FOR IT!!! Im so happy for you! 


I was more than happy for my mom, finally I can see my mom smile, and actually mean it. For once in years, she would have someone to sleep next to, without feeling lonely every now and then






1 comment:

  1. May9eer everything is so perfect la2 tara ur losing it

    ReplyDelete