Friday, September 14, 2012

Guess Who's Back Back Back?


Back again, 'gain 'gain \o/

Hey there readers,


Yes. Im Back, this is Zayoun Al X. Incase some still dont recognize me. I had a blog account and twitter, @_soulsofthelost and soulsofthelost.blogspot.com ring a bell? Yes I shut it down for a while, but stupid little me, Shut down the google account too, So I had no way in getting back ANYTHING. Not my posts, not my twitter account, not even my email. So I guess I have to start over from scratch. Ga3d agoulekum mn al7een. PLEASE dont pressure me, and ask me when Im going to post. Cause I have a life too, I wont be posting daily, like I used too, bare with me xx And God how much I missed you guys!! Oh And btw strugglesarewhatweneedinlife.blogspot.com, 9kaita since it was spammed. So I'm going to rewrite the story here, Once AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment